Consider this direct opportunity to make a difference by delivering one of our most widely distributed offerings: help us post a backlog of podcasts online from Tassajara, Green Gulch and City Center.
We are looking for volunteers to help prepare and publish our recorded audio dharma talks with some basic skills in these areas:
- Audio editing (Audacity preferred, which is open-source, free downloadable software).
- Understanding of audio file formats.
- Internet skills (web, FTP).
- Working knowledge of Mac OS.
- Use of content management system (we have a custom CMS, but we can train).
- Troubleshooting RSS feeds.
Some training will be provided, which is estimated to take approximately 90 minutes. We would like each volunteer to be able to commit to six to eight hours a week, which can be done offsite. The backlog is estimated at 60 to 70 hours of work total.
Please respond to Greg Bilke, web coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details. A brief summary of any related experience will be helpful.