Installation in January
City Center: Jan 6 & 9
Green Gulch Farm: Jan 11 & 12
The new phone system will improve communications and be more efficient both internally and for those calling in. We look forward to the opportunity it will provide us to serve you better.
During installation, phone service will be limited. Thank you in advance for your patience and support.
At CITY CENTER
• The City Center front office main line (415-863-3136) will have continuous and uninterrupted service during the entire time of the new phone installation.
• The City Center reservations office (415-475-9362 and 888-743-9362) will have continuous and uninterrupted service during the entire time of the new phone installation.
• All other City Center office and work space phones will be out of service for much of the first day of City Center installation on January 6.
• When City Center installation begins on January 6 and continuing up to completion on January 9, the Green Gulch telephone system will remain operational with some reduced functionality.
At GREEN GULCH FARM
• When Green Gulch installation begins on January 11, all Green Gulch office and work space phones will be out of service for much of the day. All personal and residential phones will be unaffected and will continue to work as usual.
During the installation process, calls to office phones at Green Gulch or City Center (see exceptions for City Center accessible numbers, above) from OUTSIDE of Green Gulch or City Center will not connect and the line will just keep ringing, without providing the option of leaving a message.
NOTE: The new phone system installation will not affect any work or personal computers at City Center or Green Gulch at any time during the process. Email sending and receiving will function as usual.