Opportunity for Service: AV Volunteers Needed on Saturdays and Midweek
San Francisco Zen Center is looking for volunteers to help our audiovisual (AV) coordinator with the recording of our Dharma events, especially for Saturdays and the upcoming Establishing the Path of Practice (EPP) Program this fall. The AV volunteers will assist in recording Dharma talks and/or classes, and help in posting audio/video recordings to the SFZC website. They will work with and be supervised by the AV coordinator, Marcus Marchesseault.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Edit and transcode finished audio and video casts for web-ready posting.
- Manage library of AV content, ensuring cataloging and backup of recorded media.
- Help with editing and posting of live streamed events, as instructed by AV coordinator.
- Assist with training of other volunteers and staff to effectively utilize equipment and record events.
- Volunteers are needed on evenings and weekends for recording and editing/posting. Days and times will be scheduled with AV coordinator.
Please contact Connie Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 415-354-0358, to volunteer.